The NBR moron filter works!!

Bonafide

NBR founder
Here's an email I received to the webmaster account that gives a perfect example of why I do not allow free email accounts for registration purposes to this forum. It instantly weeds out the asshats better than an IQ test.

Received at 9:17 pm
The following message was sent to you via the New Bonneville Riders Forums Contact
Us form by jesse jachimski ( mailto:[email protected] ).

--------------------------------

why did it automatically ban my email address when i tried to register

Referring Page: http://newbonnevilleriders.com/forum/register.php?do=addmember
IP Address: 75.138.176.163
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0
Email: [email protected]

Received at 9:28 pm
The following message was sent to you via the New Bonneville Riders Forums Contact
Us form by jesse ( mailto:[email protected] ).

i just read the reason my email was banned. you are an asshole for not accepting the
most common email providers out there. fuck you and your forum, im not starting
another email account for this shit. thats all i have on the topic. good day

Referring Page: http://newbonnevilleriders.com/forum/register.php?do=addmember
IP Address: 75.138.176.163
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0
Email: [email protected]

TC_Dick

TT Racer
HA!

I think I found a picture of the guy:

moron.jpg

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Gmail users are pretty legit...

But honestly if you don't have the intelligence to get a real domain... well, all i can say is that there are plenty of pay forums out there.

One i can think of.

Judging by response a mate got from you dude when He tried to register (admittedly) He was rude to you. I can just imagine your response lol

strokerlmt

love the way ass wipes say things from the security of their dark room hangin behind their laptop. I would like to see this wipe ....nose to nose with Bonafide sayin 'fuck up and your forum"
LMT

Bonafide

NBR founder
Judging by response a mate got from you dude when He tried to register (admittedly) He was rude to you. I can just imagine your response lol

I was working last night - never even got a chance to respond. His reply was all him and the voices in his head. I'm figuring he's young and still not use to those adult chemical changes in his brain. Impulsive and emotional reactions. ;)

Iceseven

750cc
Too bad! I bet Jesse could have contributed quite a lot and enlightened us with some valuable questions on how to put air in his tires or how to put cards in his spokes for that really cool sound.

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
I use a hotmail acc't, but I was polite and told The Dude the situation, and now NBR's my uncle...

Sheesh, some people....

koifarm

Hooligan
Bet the guy goes really far in life with an attitude like that! My son-in-law has the same attitude, we can visit with him once a week for an hour by video visit, but heck, he's got 3 squares and a cot and all the good friends around him with the same attitude!!

KingBear

Hooligan
i just read the reason my email was banned. you are an asshole for not accepting the most common email providers out there. fuck you and your forum, im not starting another email account for this shit. thats all i have on the topic. good day
Charming. Very charming.