Norman hyde TX fairing or GFTP fairing

I really like the look of the Norman Hyde Tx fairing and even the GFTP fairings for my Bonny. I was wondering if anyone has either or and if it was an easy install and straight forward or if customization/fabrication was needed to install. I've read that in order for the GFTP fairing to work that the Norman Hyde Tx fairing mounting hardware should be used. Has anyone went this route instead of the Norman Hyde TX fairing. Thanks.

Bonafide

NBR founder
I had one on my Thruxton. Straightforward and easy to install. The mounting kit was the only reason I could see paying the money. It had everything needed and was very thought out.

Does these stock front turn signals used or do I have to get after market ones to hve them stick out? How abou. The headlight position, will stock work or do I need an after market brackets? Or is this all including in the
kit? Thanks.

Bonafide

NBR founder
I didnt use front turn signals. Whatever you use will require the fairing to be drilled. The headlight is relocated with the mounting bracket that's included. You will have to 'stretch' the stock wiring and insulate it - that's how far the headlight is moved forward/up.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Here's a couple pics ...

attachment.php

attachment.php