Life is good!

koifarm

Hooligan
What a great video!!! Love the bayonet thing. Great little range as well....does a body good to waste some ammo!

NewOldSchool

Two Stroke
Video was great! But I agree... I know a guy who lost most of his shin bone from a tree ricochet. Aft I met him, will not shoot at solid targets anymore. He is still one scary dude tho. Infantry for 18 years and still thinks he is in... lol

KingBear

Hooligan
I used to be the national sales manager for a company that manufactured steel targets. They need to be set up a certain way and used with certain kinds of ammo, which is why we only sold them to the military, law enforcement agencies, and certain qualified individuals. The average person is way too stupid to be trusted with that kind of equipment.

A couple of weeks ago I was at a defense industry event, and for the live fire demonstrations one vendor set up a steel target to be shot at POINT BLANK so he could demonstrate his whiz-bang frangible ammunition. I didn't know him or his product, so I promptly moved my demo to a separate range.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
My buddy has a couple of home made spinning targets made out of 1/4 inch iron or steel. I had just bought my 98 Mauser so we fired at the target and the rounds went right thru the thing. No spin, just a clang and a nice hole in the target.