Before I Grow Too Old

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Getting ready to ride the bike down to Tokyo to get the vehicle import test done so I have been sitting around here with a perfectably good Triumph a few feet away but can't ride it. I decided to put my energy into something that kept me busy for a little while...hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su0bPFaWZCc

Last edited:

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
Dude, tried to watch the video, but I had to sign in, then it said the vid is private.....

So...what's the vid aboot?

wobblygong

Street Tracker
I love it!
I assume that's you singing? Did you write the song?

Treasure those family shots, Tang. Priceless!

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I wish it was me singing but that wouldn't be honest...I can play the guitar but I can't hold a tune to save my life. That song was done by Joe Strummer...the former singer/guitar player for the Clash for those that might not know who passed away recently. Thanks for the compliment though and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Last edited:

strokerlmt

What a great video......what a beautiful family...you are one lucky dude my NBR friend. One thing I can tell you is IMHO the never get "to old"....it just gets better especially raising the child. My daughter Cameron turns 13 June 26th and it was just yesterday I was holding her, she was 3 minutes old....she was calm her eyes were open and we were staring at each other.
Sorry...didn't mean to ramble....hug and kiss them both as much as you can.
Press on...
LMT