had my pup neutered today

the poor bastard. Also had a small umbilical hernia stitched up, a round of shots, nails clipped, and a general tuneup and valve adjustment. He's still stoned off his ass from the Morphine they gave him. I got some pain meds to give him over the next few days. He's acting kinda weird, he wont lay down. He's just standing in one spot, looking pitiful. Can't say I blame him.

He's usually a total wild man, going 100 mph in all directions. I hate to see him like this.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I feel for the poor guy. I know the younger the dog the easier the operation goes. My guy got clipped fairly young and it was like he never felt it. You'll have a far better dog now... or at least no neighbors accusing him of raping their little FiFi..

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
...I wish some humans would go get other humans neutered. There are way to many babies in my neighborhood.

...Also, when my dog was clipped he was down for 2 days - and then back to normal. I think your pup will be fine in that amount of time too.

austat2

Scooter
my new pup gets the chop in a few weeks so he`ll be the same atleast i`ll get a rest from his chaos for a few days.

...I wish some humans would go get other humans neutered. There are way to many babies in my neighborhood.

...and I think the one making the judgment should be ME!
Me me me, my call I know what's best for you lot. My semen used liberally, yours, no no no!

Calling them bastards mate is not there official names :)
Must catch up one day. You have to be more reliable than Wobbly!

Don't call your daddy a bastard :fight:

Yeah, the Gong aint too far for a family reunion.

If your talking about Rod's no show after he left my place last year, forgive him, it was HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Hey dad
Actually booked a 7 bed house at Nabiac this weekend. If wanna meet up (know is short notice) One has dropped out. We are leaving my house at 8am. More than welcome to come at no cost. Just pm me

Hey dad
Actually booked a 7 bed house at Nabiac this weekend. If wanna meet up (know is short notice) One has dropped out. We are leaving my house at 8am. More than welcome to come at no cost. Just pm me

Thanks, but can't do. It's your sisters birthday on Sunday and we have to do a family thing. You know what it's like when my kids get together, like half of the state all trying to fit onto a half acre block:lol3:

Now back to the thread, sorry that little bloke is walking on tippy toes. While we credit them with human like characteristics it aint so. He won't hold any grudges and will probably be a better dog for the opp.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
The monster was clipped eh? Its all good he will be back to normal soon and terrorizing you again. Just make sure he isnt tugging at them stitches

em_dot

Street Tracker
Two days? Damn! Mrs. Dot took me out and had me snipped last fall. I wasn't completely right for a month! Nurse was a Harley chick though (had her own Sporty), so atleast I had someone to talk to while the Dr. was cutting.

I feel for the your dog, to be sure! All of our rescues have come neutered so far so it's been a while since I had do that.

he's acting like a wild man today, so I think he's feeling a lot better. When I leave him alone I put the cone-of-shame on him, but I let him run free while I'm watching him. I've caught him licking at the ex-ballsack a few times and re-coned him. He really doesn't seem to mind the cone too much, except he keeps running into stuff. I still have him on pain meds through tomorrow and then I'm out of them. I don't think he really needs them but I'll give 'em to him 'til I run out.

T-boy

Rocker
Keep an eye on those balls, man. My last male dog licked his and they swelled to the size of grapefruits. He had to wear the "cone of shame" 24/7 for about a week. With the cone he was a one dog wrecking crew around the house. They do seem to get over the neutering quickly, though. Probably raising hell already, heh?