TPUSA Dominators/TTP Breathe & DNA

zmilin

Street Tracker
This review will be short because you know what they look like and there are enough sound bites on Youtube that you can use for comparison.

Quality is as you would expect from an outfit like TPUSA = Awesome!
Packaging was phenominal.
Installation was a breeze and the sound is well... a whole lot of awesome. These pipes idle very pleasantly. A small turn of the throttle and they purr. As you open it up they go from a purr to a deep growl. The tone is in no way annoying. I run some Specialty Spares long cannons on my bike and they are at time unbearable. The Dominators are nothing like that. I love listening to them. This may get me in trouble at some point but at least when Im dragged away in cuffs Ill be smiling.

Performance would not be fair for me to speak to because I did the TTP Breathe and DNA filter along with a remap at the same time.

The Breathe is a very nice piece of equipment. Well made and after holding it I can tell some effort went into it. The DNA filter looks like a K&N to me but since TTP uses it in its tunes I went that route. Otherwise I may have gone UNIs.

Bottom line the combo of the Breathe/DNA to pull in more air, the Dominator pipes to expel spent air and the ability of the system to push more fuel via the tune #3 from TTP has made a significant difference in the butt dyno.

If your contemplating this... just do it!its almost better than this... :brit_tit:

Last edited: