The Emblem...A Triumph Motorcycle Fantasy Film

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Not sure you could get that many Triumph riders all in one spot without a pretty girl... at least here in the Mile Hi.

KingBear

Hooligan
Well done!!

See, this is the kind of thing I've tried to encourage my company to do - get people to submit their creative ideas like photos and videos, then have a contest where the winner is selected for a big project. In this case the person who submits the best video would be featured in, or maybe even get to produce a video for Triumph. It gets the creative juices flowing.

Ninja K

Two Stroke
Great effort and cool to see the Triumphs. Didn't quite get the concept and though it was pretty silly.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
It must be lost on me? I thought it was crap. No plot or concept. A girl walking aimlessly on an airstrip picks up a little Budda statue and rubs his belly and poof guys on Triumphs ride by over and over and over again and doing nothing exceptional other than "drive by" at the camera. WFT?

Motley

750cc
It must be lost on me? I thought it was crap. No plot or concept. A girl walking aimlessly on an airstrip picks up a little Budda statue and rubs his belly and poof guys on Triumphs ride by over and over and over again and doing nothing exceptional other than "drive by" at the camera. WFT?

:popcorn2:

I agree with the above comments. There was no plot or concept. Choreography and effects were relatively decent though. It just seemed...."lost"

It reminds me of a Simpsons Episode where Bart and Lisa are reporters and Bart gets famous for reporting sensless sap and tapping into just emotions of people.

ggfh

moped
Maybe the point is there is no point?

More importantly: why have the riders a harley-rider face?

(meaning they seem unable to smile as if they are angry all the time when they ride. Don't know if this comment is valid for other countries, but it seems the angry look is required on a Harley in Belgium. May be the quality of roads, dunno)