Scrambler Headlight Upgrade

Edited with new imgur links. Fuck you Photobucket.

Last week I installed one of these LED + relay plug and play kits for the Scrambler as these OEM headlights are shit for light output. I was riding home from Seattle one night with my wife on her Iron 883 behind me and with her headlight (low beam) shining thru me from behind I couldn’t see any light that my bike was throwing out, so I decided right then I needed to do something about it and ordered the 3800 LUMEN H4 LED HEADLIGHT BULB + relay (part# CIL-LEDMD-H4) from Cyclops Adventure Sports.

Tonight I finally had a chance to test it out. I have to say, it's a huge improvement over stock. Unfortunately I don't have any before photo's to compare, but you can see how much light this LED bulb throws out. Its incredible. Straight plug-n-play, instals in minutes.

All these photos were taken on low beam:

a48T1BPh.jpg

GNbCOuxh.jpg

kcElHXRh.jpg

KXrx16fh.jpg

Last edited:

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Damn. I really need to do this. Especially because the only riding you can do round here during this time of year is at night.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Under 100 bones? Bah, actually i should wait until I get back from Seattle and spending all my money there.