Oberon bar-end mirrors and levers

JimmyR

Street Tracker
In my quest for the "ultimate bar-end mirrors" I finally settled on these - Oberon 75mm mirrors.

mirror0002copy-1.jpg

They are beautifully made and finished, fit easily to Triumph bars and work extremely well. They are slightly convex, which means that I get a good view of what is behind me and being on the ends of the bars I don't just get my elbows. They are easy to adjust but are not easily knocked off their setting. And they can be adjusted to see behind you on a great variety of bar shapes - the angle of my Thruxton bars presents no problem to them. Best mirrors I have found - very pleased.

The levers were almost an impulse buy.

bits0010copy.jpg

bits0002copy.jpg

But I'm really glad I did but them because I like them very much! Somehow I seem to get more feel from the brakes. I can see no possible reason for that to be true but these levers really feel good. No slack, no wobble extremely well made and easy to adjust the reach. You don't even have to push the lever back to adjust them - just turn the knob. Changing gears even feels snappier now. I mainly bought them for the look but they are really good to use too. Oberon seem to make some very high quality stuff.

dschief

750cc
I know we are not supposed to post links to companies that are not associated with this site, but could clue us in as to where you got them? Even just the name of the distributor would help in a web search.

Very nice. I've been looking for a good pair of bar end mirrors for my 1967 TR6C and these look like the ones to get. And the levers are a very nice impulse buy. I truly believe impulse buying is part of being a motorcycle enthusiast. I've done quite a bit of that myself over the years.