New guy here

kootenaylad

Scooter
Hey everyone, I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Keith, I live in Southern BC, Canada and I ride an '03 Cardinal Red TBA.

Some of you will know me from "that other site", so if yer one of them go easy on me will ya, I'm just getting started here. Meanwhile I'm glad to be here... y'all seem like a pretty good bunch (well, aren't ALL Triumph riders?)! :)

Last edited:

brass

Two Stroke
Hey everyone, I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Keith, I live in Southern BC, Canada and I ride an '03 Cardinal Red TBA.

Some of you will know me from "that other site", so if yer one of them go easy on me will ya, I'm just getting started here. Meanwhile I'm glad to be here... y'all seem like a pretty good bunch (well, aren't ALL Triumph riders?)! :)

Hey Keith!!! Know who? :chin:

brass

Two Stroke
Thanks Dave. But coming from an RD freak, It was an expected reply.

Note: When I had my H1's (four total), I loved hunting down the big displacement four's. If they weren't TOTALLY in tune, and I was, I'd always blow their doors, and receive the kudos' for doing so!

HOWEVER, I had to keep a keen eye out for those damn RD's, cause the same thing applied. If I was slightly out of tune, and they weren't,..., Well, lets just say "shame on me".

brass

Two Stroke
Sorry Kieth, easy to get sidetracked.
Look for the guitar or songwriters threads. You'll be a great addition to them.
Peace.

zmilin

Street Tracker

Oh crap....there goes the neighborhood!

Gregger

moped
Boy,

They let anybody join. Talk about scrapping the bottom.......

Hey bud....Guess who? and you're always welcome.

kootenaylad

Scooter
Geeze, can't a guy get any anonymity on the www?

Just kidding... it's good to see some of my friends here! Thanks for the welcome!