NBR T-shirt idea ...

Bonafide

NBR founder
Been kickin around the idea of having some NBR shirts done for quite awhile. Scratched this out yesterday - not a photoshop guru so nothing fancy at this point, but it would have the URL along the bottom ... maybe a white oval background on a black/navy shirt.

And yes, at an early point in my life, I worked/schooled as an artist. :)

Attachments

• thruxtonBW.jpg
    thruxtonBW.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0

cynr1023

TT Racer
Nice, count me in. I still need to get me some stickers, you have any left?

I'm thinking the NBR logo on the front left chest and that centered on the back pretty large with the oval around it and new bonneville riders . com completing the bottom center portion of the oval.

D9

Vendor
And yes, at an early point in my life, I worked/schooled as an artist. :)

And it shows. I'm a big fan of exactly the technique with which you
did that concept rendering... here's a poster I did for ESRA back when
I was heavy into scooter racing... I did the line art based on a photo... overall,
very similar to yours! Refine out the line art a bit, pump it with some good color and good typography, it'll be damn nice...

picture.php

Bonafide

NBR founder
I like it but...

It's not a Bonneville. :ride:

dang what a tough crowd ....

BTW D9, I figured you did some work on the side. Between the attention to detail on your brackets and such - you did a T-shirt design once of Scott's picture from the start page here. I just needed something more simple that will keep costs down on the screening process.

Attachments

• bonnie_BW.jpg
    bonnie_BW.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0

Ben Quick

Street Tracker
Yep, the first illustration is a keeper. I'm good for two, if they are made of Egyptian cotton, or maybe Alabama or Mississippi cotton. I'm good for two if they are made of cotton.

sgt brad

Scooter
yup, looking good. a caspian blue thrux would be best, but any bonnie based pic will suit me. count me in for at least one.
brad