Lots of bits, parts and pieces…..

strokerlmt

I have to cull out a "lot" of parts and clean out part of the garage. The good stuff will be photographed and put up on NBR. Mean while if you need something please ask…its just an email….if its small you can have it for the postage….something bigger we can agree on a lower than fair price. This stuff needs to move. Instead of boring all of NBR just shoot me an email to:
[email protected]
That is the best way to catch me. I can tell you asap if I have a bit or part.
LMT
PS….its all Bonne Thrux related stuff

Hedge

American Infidel
I have to cull out a "lot" of parts and clean out part of the garage. The good stuff will be photographed and put up on NBR. Mean while if you need something please ask…its just an email….if its small you can have it for the postage….something bigger we can agree on a lower than fair price. This stuff needs to move. Instead of boring all of NBR just shoot me an email to:
[email protected]
That is the best way to catch me. I can tell you asap if I have a bit or part.
LMT
PS….its all Bonne Thrux related stuff

You have lower end for 865?

Hedge

American Infidel
Thanks bro - will do. Might have to start a thread about 865 engine rebuild with all the pictures and steps. Don't think there is one yet

Senor Siesta

Scooter
Hey Stroker, Any chance you have a spare front fender (i.e., front fender bracket off of a Thruxton or Bonneville, fender can come attached too) laying around. Thanks.