How are you spending winter?

curezee

Street Tracker
Yeah spent plenty of time in FL. Yes it's super flat and straight, but some may say worth it for year round riding. All personal preference I guess.

What are you guys/gals doing to pass the time with old man winter?

Moving into our new house in Jan. Then gonna start to refresh my Yamaha SR500 and Honda VFR750f. Hope to get them done by late spring. O,BTW ride my Bonnie as weather permits.

koifarm

Hooligan
Icemagic

Not sure if you saw this, but this guy did that with a VMAX.

Wow, Buckstoy, did that bring back some memories....although we used smaller dirt bikes, I'll bet that monster could tear ass on the ice....the guy went nuts with the spikes it looks like, no problem grabbing some traction though.....I think it would be a hoot to set up some tires for the bonneville and give er a go.....heck, till the first two cycle rice burners showed up the BSA's and Triumphs were the original dirt bikes.
Thanks so much for the post....
Bill

JEnfield

Street Tracker
Working, modding the Bville, going to the indoor range. I like Archery and the range is heated 20 yards not a challenge but keeps ya in practice.

Jimmy

innominate

Street Tracker
let's see, durin the day riding. it only got to the upper 40's today. but is was nice out. the next 2 day are gonna be in the 60's. then sat/sun will be in the 70's:)

at night, drinkin various micro brews from across the US at the corner pub :beer:

if yalls yankee ancestors were smart they woulda moved south after the war of northern aggression:fight3: instead of stayin up there. maybe yall wouldnt be freezin your various parts off now.

ivar

TT Racer
Here, its snowing tonight, and we're going to fire up the snowmobiles on friday and spend the weekend on a nice cabin :)

Tritech

Scooter
Dirt bike riding. Building up motor in Thruxton. If we get a warm enough day (45) street ride. Going sking in Wisconson in January.

D9

Vendor
The usual... dreaming... designing... building... messin' up... rebuilding... redesigning... still enough fun owning and riding and messing with a Bonneville, just enough AHA! moments to counterbalance the OH FUCK! moments... may it ever be thus :D

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Riding as much as possible, and probably getting a few bits off to the powdercoaters! Spending time with the lady.