Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball Choke Pull

8-Ball Choke Knob

Got a 2006 Bonneville Black. I am Sending you $15 bucks right now. Sure glad I saw this thread and didn't buy the Joker Knob for $32 plus shipping!
-Markrider

Hedge

American Infidel
Got a 2006 Bonneville Black. I am Sending you $15 bucks right now. Sure glad I saw this thread and didn't buy the Joker Knob for $32 plus shipping!
-Markrider
Mark - the choke pull was mailed out yesterday so you should have it today or tomorrow!
Thx - John aka Hedge

Hedge

American Infidel
John aka Hedge,
I need one of those fine 8 balls - how much & how pay? Say hello to Uncle Charlie for me!
John
Hey buddy! All you have to do is PayPal me $15 to Hedge Fund Geek at G Mail dot com and I'll mail it right out with Free S&H via US Postal Service.

PS - close up my address so that i is obviously one line. If I actually produced it here it would get spammed!

bobrk

moped
Awesome.

New to this forum, but found this googling because I saw it over at another Triumph forum.

I need the 8-ball. I'll paypal ya!

Hedge

American Infidel
New to this forum, but found this googling because I saw it over at another Triumph forum.

I need the 8-ball. I'll paypal ya!
Bob - I got the payment and the choke pull is now in the mail and on its way to you!
Thx - John aka Hedge

My 8-ball choke knob threads sheared off from repeated use of choke pulling (my bike is a commuter) and now the small bolt to hold it doesnt work. Is there any way to fix this or do I just need to order a new one?

Hedge

American Infidel
My 8-ball choke knob threads sheared off from repeated use of choke pulling (my bike is a commuter) and now the small bolt to hold it doesnt work. Is there any way to fix this or do I just need to order a new one?
Did you apply a little RTV Red on the bolt before threading it? This will lock it down real good. You only need to snug the choke pull tight - the RTV RED will do the rest. Over tightening it will always strip it!

Just send me your address and I'll send you out another one but be careful with this one because the threading is just cut into the resin so it can strip easy.

Thx - John aka Hedge

Did you apply a little RTV Red on the bolt before threading it? This will lock it down real good. You only need to snug the choke pull tight - the RTV RED will do the rest. Over tightening it will always strip it!

Just send me your address and I'll send you out another one but be careful with this one because the threading is just cut into the resin so it can strip easy.

Thx - John aka Hedge

Thanks!!! :headbang2:

ThruxNJ

Two Stroke

Thx - John aka Hedge

Now that's a man who stands behind his product!

Hedge

American Infidel
Hi Hedge, I'm in Syd, Au, how much to send here?
Cheers
Hi Syd - it will be $15 for the choke pull and another $15 for Shipping to down under via US Priority International Mail - which takes about 5 Business days. If you want one just PayPal me $30 to HedgeFundGeek at Gmail dot com.

Thx - John aka Hedge

BTW - many of your mates down under have gotten these from me and there has never been a problem!