Happy Birthday, Pepper!!

pepper

Street Tracker
Thanks guys! It's in the high 70's/low 80's today so I took a nice long ride followed by a few beers this afternoon. My best friend/riding buddy of 30 years plus, Kevin, and his ol lady are coming in from New Hampshire tomorrow night. They'll be out for a week of sunshine, way too much food and booze and bikes, bikes, bikes.

Bret, you owe all of us some pics of Miss Jamie!! Even in scrubs she is one hot, tight little package...good lord. :lick:

Bonniebret

Rocker
Bret, you owe all of us some pics of Miss Jamie!! Even in scrubs she is one hot, tight little package...good lord. :lick:

To let everyone in on the joke Jamie is the PA who helped put the rod in my leg. She's this young, tiny blonde who Pepper met her during one of his visits when she came in and removed my sutures. His description of her is very accurate.

Hope you had a good one, buddy!

T-boy

Rocker
Here's wishing you a great b-day, pepper. Jamie is jumping out of a cake? Hell yeah, need pics (or it never happened).

bonnaz

Scooter
Happy Birthday Pepper!
Yeah I know it's late, but first time online in a few days.
and Congrats on another year.
I'll raise a cold one in yer honor tonight after work.......

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Thanks guys! It's in the high 70's/low 80's today so I took a nice long ride followed by a few beers this afternoon. My best friend/riding buddy of 30 years plus, Kevin, and his ol lady are coming in from New Hampshire tomorrow night. They'll be out for a week of sunshine, way too much food and booze and bikes, bikes, bikes.

This post is so full of great images, I had to repost it. Sunshine, friends, booze bikes, hot chicks in nursing attire. Hope your birthday was all that and more Pepper!

Sal