Greetings from Oz

Caveman

Scooter
Living about as far south as you can in Oz. Saltwater River Tasmania. Let you google that one.

Decided to ditch the Yam big Bore and get a Triumph scooter. Also wanted one something about them and the ride on America was the final straw. Glad I did now. Looking forward to getting some time quality time on the beast over the summer. Even may venture north where it rains and rains and rains..............

Look forward to catch up with a few of you in my travels or if you are south drop in.

Cheers
Caveman

Hey Caveman!!...welcome freom the Gold Coast my friend...party on man!!.....hey Bonafide!!...how goes it dude?

Cheers guys,

Bret....:wave:

Caveman

Scooter
Greeting Guys & thanks for the welcome. Sure will post a pic with the fitted long slash pipes on which is booked into the workshop Friday next week.

Goin good bret, goin good. What's the count-down to your new wheels?

Mate this weekend hopefully...I'm sorting out all my Newbonneville stuff tonight on line so I hope that will be sorted in a couple of weeks as well and I've got heaps of other really trick bits and pieces and an awful lot of good advice to put in place from Thruxton Up so yeah mate its all lookin good...I'll send pics soon as I can...been really busy with the VS750 rebuild...just sent a shit load of stuff of to get Spectrachromed....man its gunna look sweet!!!...talk to ya soon, the kid has been put back in hospital with a hemorage after his tonsil op.

Cheers mate,

Bret....:)