GF's First Ride

After 6 months of bringin the old '72 CL350 back to life, and waitin for the skys to clear, Agent Orange, aka Kylie, finally got her first ride in. She was definetly nervous at the outset, but in no time at all, she was sportin a big shit eatin grin.

IMG_9021.jpg

Salute...
IMG_9023.jpg

IMG_9024.jpg

IMG_9025.jpg

IMG_9026.jpg

IMG_9020.jpg

first ride? Wasn't she riding a bonnie before? I remember that photo shoot :D
First ride on the CL and first ride in nearly 2 years. The size and power of the Bonnie was a bit intimidating for her so she sold it two summers ago. She's wanting to try it again, so she got a smaller bike.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
NICE!!! I think I need to trade mine in for one of those. . .then i won't ever have weight on the back of my bike.

koifarm

Hooligan
She's a sweetie! Your wife is as well!....honestly she looks like she's got a mile wide grin on her mug, you must be proud to see your wife and a great bike you've restored as a pair.....loved her hand signals.....
Now y'all can go ride together......
In the background on the first shot there is a beautiful tree in bloom. noticed you were from oregon but could that be dogwood?

D9

Vendor
What a sight...! CL and agent orange are a lovely pair, get ready for
turning heads and plenty of questions at curbside..!

rodburner

Rocker
She's a sweetie! Your wife is as well!....honestly she looks like she's got a mile wide grin on her mug, you must be proud to see your wife and a great bike you've restored as a pair.....loved her hand signals.....
Now y'all can go ride together......
In the background on the first shot there is a beautiful tree in bloom. noticed you were from oregon but could that be dogwood?

Koi,the title says "GF`s first ride" not ball and chain`s first ride.