Draggin Jeans?

drlapo

Hooligan
has anyone tried them?
I'm looking for classic styled jeans, not the baggy hip hop stuff
is the optinal armour worth the $?

motomaniac

Street Tracker
Great product! I have used them for years. They last forever. They also sell kevlar longjohns and shirts.....highly recommend them.

motomaniac

Street Tracker
Even been to the factory in North Carolina and they had loads of seconds that you could but for half price so ask about that if you call them. Most of the problems were minor things that you would never even notice.

simpson

TT Racer
The factory is in Hickory...literally 5 minutes from my house. I have a pair, but I wish that I had sprung for the longjohn-style instead of the kevlar-lined jeans.

That way I would be able to use any pair of jeans and be protected.

That being said, I am happy with my Draggin' Jeans. They were stiff as a board until I washed them 3 or 4 times. Now they are as comfortable, maybe more comfortable, than my regular jeans.

-simpson

drlapo

Hooligan
I may try them
I have a pair of "spaceman" insulated, armored trousers but they are a bit much for warm weather ridng (if that ever happens)

em_dot

Street Tracker
I have the Draggin Jeans, and have been wearing them for about a year now. Very comfortable. I won't get on the bike without a pair on.

I didn't get the optional armor, but I do intend to add Bohn Adventure Pants under them. It won't move around as much as armor in a pocket in the jeans. I really need to do that now that I'm thinking about it...

motomaniac

Street Tracker
I have got the Bohn Body Armour as well. Very nice stuff but hot as hell in the summertime. I usually switch to regular off-road style knee and shin armor which I wear under the pants. Won't move around in a fall.

mark66

TT Racer
has anyone tried them?
I'm looking for classic styled jeans, not the baggy hip hop stuff
is the optinal armour worth the $?

Thanks for posting this......I've been meaning to get something for a long time and I just ordered a pair. I didn't get the armor though figured I'd try the jeans without first.

simpson

TT Racer
I bought the armor. It never stayed in place and was uncomfortable.

I wanted the abrasion protection more than the impact protection. So I wear mine without armor now.

-simpson

whyme

TT Racer
I have a pair of fieldsheer rider pants....very comfortable, look the same as the draggin jeans but I think they were about 80 bucks

applejack

Scooter
I have the long johns. They're a bit warm, but I like the versatility of using them with any pants. If I remember correctly, the jeans only have kevlar in the seat and knees. The long johns are kevlar waist to ankle, and double layered in the seat and knees.

mark66

TT Racer
I have the long johns. They're a bit warm, but I like the versatility of using them with any pants. If I remember correctly, the jeans only have kevlar in the seat and knees. The long johns are kevlar waist to ankle, and double layered in the seat and knees.

Your right about the kevlar.....just got a pair last week and they are nice. Very comfortable.

motomaniac

Street Tracker
I have a pair and I ride with them until the daytime temps hit the 70's. No problems. They are even better in the cooler months or you can wear them under some mesh gear in the summer. Great protection!

Anyone heard of NEDS? just bought a cargo pair in black (do jeans as well). Loads of Kevlar in all the right places and good price.
And being cargo Loads of pockets!!

nedskelly.jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Keith Harding

Two Stroke
I bought a pair of the Draggin' Jeans cargos at the beginning of the Australian summer. They are comfortable and do the job; they also feel like they would be quite handy in a prang. The armour has a rubber feel to it and it's good to know it is there. Handy pockets and ok to wear all day. They wash pretty well, too.
The pants were good over a very hot summer and I'd certainly reccommend a pair to prospective buyers.