AZ is one fire

Skeeter

Rocker
well a new fire started here in super south AZ (edit) close to where i live. gettin really smokie. its about 5 miles away as the crow flies

updates to follow later

fire.jpg

Last edited:

jhillier71

Street Tracker
well a new fire started here in super south AZ by me. gettin really smokie. its about 5 miles away as the crow flies

updates to follow later

I hope your are saying the fire is "close by me" as opposed to "started here by me" :pd2:

Skeeter

Rocker
this fire im postin pictures about isnt the one up by tuscon. that ones the size of NY city. this is a new one that started today by the mexico/AZ boarder

Skeeter

Rocker
well now its really smokie out, fire had moved to other side of the mountian and tons of smoke is comin over. guess it isnt out anymore just all the parts its already burnt

Skeeter

Rocker
yesterday we had to evacuate our house becuase the fire got close. sheriff came and told us to leave. i put the thrux in my trailer and grabbed some stuff and let. got scary really quick. they let us return around 10pm. glad to sleep in my own bed

Savantjk

Street Tracker
Glad to hear that it was contained and didn't reach your house man! We have a burn ban in effect here in Louisiana too.. but it's so humid even without precipitation that our fires never spread as quickly as those in dry areas like Az.

nohawk

Rocker
Scary stuff skeeter. So there are fires in your town and in Tuscon and up near Pinetop?? It is super dry here too but like Savantjk said, its nothing like out west. Stay safe man.

Skeeter

Rocker
there is 3 fires goin on. monument fire which is the one by me. horseshoe 2 fire which is over in new mexico and cominin to AZ and another one up by tuscon. our fire by us is now top priority since its so close to homes and biuldings.
im still at the house. bike trailers hooked up and ready to go if i get word. we seem to be alright for tonight. the wind isnt helpin during the day

Skeeter

Rocker
some time is looks like a volcano, other times it looks like the end of the world

this was from yesterday, i took this about 10 miles from the fire on my way home to grab stuff and leave. i live about 2 miles from the fire. when i saw this i got goosebumps
roadfire.jpg

Last edited: