Anyone tried a set of these

henrys

Street Tracker
As someone that owns the cheap jc whitney reverse cones I'll be the first to say pony up the $ for some good pipes. They don't sound nearly as "tuned" as a real set of mufflers. Very thin and cheap steel.

dschief

750cc
I had a set of JCW mega's on my CB350 many years ago. The baffles lasted exactly 6 months, and then blew out. Probably not manufactured by the same people anymore, which would scare me even more as 30 years ago they were most likely made in this country. I would bet they are Chineese now.

jyatesmp

Scooter
Well I got some off ebay. EPCO 32" turnouts and man they sound great (also have the crossover pipe removed). Now if only my new jets would come in.

jyatesmp

Scooter
Ok I have sound clips and I am working on trying to get them uploaded so everyone can hear. I took them on my phone and it appears most computers are not compatible with the format.

If you want pm me your cell # and I will send them via mms text.

What I have is a 2007 America 32" x 3" EPCO turnouts with the cross pipe removed, snorkel removed and bottom of the air box/filter cut. The sound clips sound good, but I can not even begin describe the in person sound.

jyatesmp

Scooter
Ok...someone converted it for me (Thanks EDG1911) and it will now play on a computer...

I can now email if you want...PM for that

Or if someone will put it on a site for me so we can post a link please let me know...we are locked down tight and I cant get to most media host (or any that I have found)

Frank

Scooter
I put a set of the 32" on my '09 Speedmaster. The dealer reprogrammed the computer for their Off Road Exhaust and i dropped from a 18 tooth front sprocket to a 17. Still trying to decide if it's worth the added horsepower (?) to remove the factory air box and just stick on K & Ns. As far as the 32" muffs, their loud, but sound good.