All Bikes in Rye, AZ

Bonniebret

Rocker
On the way back from Payson we stopped in Rye at All Bikes. Words can not describe this place. It's as amazing as it is creepy. I called it "The Hills Have Eyes Cycle". There's a dead one of anything ever made that has two wheels. If your looking for a part it's here somewhere. Just about anything chrome was in good shape. Rubber and vinyl not so much. Oh and yes someone follows you every where you go.

dsc00590m.jpg

dsc00591u.jpg

dsc00592nl.jpg

dsc00593x.jpg

dsc00594f.jpg

dsc00596yy.jpg

dsc00597nf.jpg

dsc00598bm.jpg

dsc00599q.jpg

dsc00600o.jpg

dsc00601b.jpg

dsc00602mn.jpg

dsc00604l.jpg

dsc00605gv.jpg

dsc00606yr.jpg

koifarm

Hooligan
Holy Shit!
i could get lost for a year or two in that place! And then come out with a semi-load to play with........
Great Post! Thanks for sharing that with us!

You know, it begs the question of "where did the dude get the $ to buy that stuff? and what's he gonna do with it now? Obviously a parts operation but he must be selling online. Did you see a bunch of people there when you were? What's your take on the whole thing?
koi

Last edited:
That is amazing - must've been running for a good 50 years judging from some of the stuff. Great pics - thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Man alive!! I wonders if the guy(s) have a good grip on their inventory?

Of course the pics are so darned big I gave up after waiting 15 minutes to get 1/3rd of all of em to look at.

pepper

Street Tracker
Nice pics Bret.

I've been stopping in there from time to time for almost 20 years. They never want to sell the good stuff. It's more of a collection than a serious parts yard. If you can sweet talk your way into a look into the busses in the back it'll be worth your while. The next time you're there ask them if you can see the 45 Magnum (900cc sportster top end on a 45WL bottom).

A great yard in Phoenix, which is actually in the business of selling parts, is Bob's Used Motorcycle Parts at 1325 E. Elwood St., it's freakin killer man.

Bonniebret

Rocker
It was pretty crazy. I'm pretty sure he doesn't do the eBay thing. Kevin and I were the only one's there. We talked to the owner and seemed pretty nice. Definitely one of those guys that knew what he was sitting on. Also could tell you anything he had and where it was. Asked him about tank badges for my T100 and he said he'd do a straight across trade for my existing ones.

I had two Honda scooter when I lived here in the 80's and I couldn't help but wonder if they ended up here and were staring back at me.

Pepper, the next time I'm there I'll see if I can look at those buses.