2010 Thruxton Extras for Sale.

SMCD

Scooter
Sorry ahead of time for the long post...

All of the following items have been removed from my 2010 Triumph Thruxton EFI, and are for sale. Price listed is shipped price to lower 48 states. Will accept Paypal, or money order(will not ship item until I receive the money order) Bike has been Garage kept. Here's the List.

Rear Fender Assem with Stock Brake light and turn indicators. $50--- sold

Rear Triumph Chrome Grab bar. (Solid Steel) $100---Sold

Right and Left Black Side covers with British Custom's Finger tighten bolts. $80--sold

7" Chrome Head Light Bucket with Black Mount Ears, and fork tubes with seals. $85___SOLD!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right and left Stock Thruxton Bar end Mirrors With hardware
Stock Black Thruxton Risers with hardware.
CNC machined Black Bar end Mirror adapors(Used with CRG Bar end Mirrors, uses stock bolt and spacers to hold tightly on Bar end... CRG's not included) All handlebar items bundled together for $75 (Or if you have a Thruxton Upper Tripple, without holes for Risers in good condition and would like to trade, we can work something out)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stock Thruxton Springs $75

Stock Thruxton Exhaust $75 --- sold

Stock Levers $12

Almost forgot the Stock Front Sprocket Cover $50

Thanks all

IMG_0286.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0284.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0282.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0281.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0264.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0263.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0259.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0254.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0257.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

sanjuro

Two Stroke
I'm interested in the headlight bucket and mounting hardware. Is there any damage and does cost include shipping? Thanks!

SMCD

Scooter
@Sanjuro Headlight includes Fork Tubes and seals, Ears, bucket, and has both lamps and harness' inside. No rust, or dents... Just lots of fingerprints! Everything you need to put on your bike is there. I am getting rid of because I installed a smaller bobber lamp... Yes All for $85 shipped to lower 48 states, standard shipping. Thanks

SMCD

Scooter
@glenn. Yes the rear fender assem is available.
I know you can get it from eBay, or British customs sells them new... Both have a hefty price though. They are pretty hard to come by used.