Zombies

Ben S

Scooter
This question comes up often...

in my gunshop. If zombies are the animated undead, what effect does fire have on them or more to the point, if you burn the flesh off a zombie do you have a skeleton like in Sinbad and Mummy movies you still need to fight? The importance here in case you missed it is supposedly shooting a zombie in the head will plant them permanent like, BUT if you believe that they are Sinbad skeletons underneath well they don't have ANY brains so what possible good can shooting them in the head do?
I just hope someone comes up with an acceptable answer before judgement day but just in case I am stockpiling ammo AND gasoline!
Ben S

Gretsch

Rocker
I just hope that the zombies are the slow "Night Of The Living Dead" version and not the rage zombies like in "28 Days Later".

KingBear

Hooligan
You guys don't know anything!

Zombie-001-de1.jpg

Zombie

• 1 part white rum
  • 1 part golden rum
  • 1 part dark rum
  • 1 part apricot brandy
  • 1 part pineapple juice
  • 1 part papaya juice
  • 1/2 part 151-proof rum
  • Dash of grenadine or other syrup
Mix ingredients other than the 151 in a shaker with ice. Pour into glass and top with the high-proof rum.

Nick Morey

Rocker
Zombies:

1. musically, 60's rock band
2. socially, people who are there, but not really there.
3. fictionally, corpses that have the uncanny ability to chase people and critters around, cause there hungry.

dschief

750cc
Did you ever see the movie "Fido"? They used electronic collars to make zombies docile. One guy even had a hot looking chick/zombie for his sex slave. Of course, it all went tits up, or it wouldn't have been a zombie movie.

Skeeter

Rocker
im a huuge zombie fan and FIDO was an amazing movie. i looove rum so i guess i have a new drink i need to make
im also preparing for the zombie apocalypse in 2012. l gettin ammo and guns and bats and survival equipment ready. reading book and watching movies. just preparing all around. you have to have a plan when shit hits the fan or dead people want to eat you

i want a zombie pinup girl tatoo

Last edited:

schnabba

Two Stroke
The first step to being prepared is to do a nice study on it.... http://www.mathstat.uottawa.ca/~rsmith/Zombies.pdf

Then, there is the zombie bit calculator, to see how long you have once you get bit... http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/zombie_bite

Also be sure to check out the zombie survival guide:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

Just watched Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead (the last 2 romero movies). Not up to his earlier stuff, but entertaining.

Other good pics:

zombieland
shaun of the dead (one of my favorites)
day of the dead
dawn of the dead (original and the remake)
land of the dead
28 days later

similar ideas, but more of a virus outbreak type thing:
Doomsday
carriers
omega man
last man on earth
I am legend
28 days later / 28 weeks later
The Crazies

Always loved the spoofs:
Return of the Living Dead 3
Planet Terror (first part of grindhouse)

schnabba

Two Stroke
love it!

the director of that and "hot fuzz" is also the director for "scott pilgrim vs. the world". Not zombie related....