XS400 Cafe Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll say this here,since that thread's bye-bye.

You could drill the chainguard full of holes and spray bomb it black,if you want to keep it.

I'd keep the wheels too,That was one of the trickest caff bike mods in the '70s.Lester or Morris(or Campagnolo!!!) wheels.None of us could afford them.

What bike did we decide that tank was from? It looks just right.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
all the pretty in the world and that chain guard is still gonna be hideous
other than that, the thing looks like the business!

Bonniebret

Rocker
I don't care what you do just keep the work in progress pics coming. It's fun to follow a project from start to completion.

Seth
She looks like a fun project and fuck these guys that say take the chain guard off.
I'd polish that thing up nice and shinny.
Or if you want to take the chain guard off then that is just what it will look like.
The bike is missing it's chain guard.

Hmmmm... lets see ????? every motorcycle manufacturer in the world
for about the passed 100 plus fucking years have put chain guards on the bike.
Hmmmm... Gee ??? I wonder why that is ???

nickletooth

Scooter
looks like a perfect winter project.coming along nicley too,it might be a honda gb tank looks similar anyway.i am waiting for a cheap/free 70s 80s jap bike to come along to play with. not to 100% cafe maybee a cafe/bratstyle mix on a shoestring budget.post more pics when you can, these little old jap bikes are a great donor bike for this kind of thing.and good fun too.
good luck.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Where'd the thread go??

Seth, in an effort to be an anarchy pussy, deleted all his posts on 12/5/08. This was some kind of protest from the original USA Gun thread. He then made threats against me, which results in him being banned from the site.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.