WTB Thruxton Headlight Brackets

Motley

750cc
Hey guys. I'm looking for a pair of stock, or aftermarket, headlight (ears) brackets for a 2005 Thruxton.

I might even consider trading a top triple clamp/yoke and risers for the headlight brackets.

strokerlmt

Motley……D9 is looking for a top triple, I believe I have a couple prs of aftermarket brackets. I will take pics of brackets tonight….if you want a pr you send D9 the triple tree I send you the brackets….back to you later .
LMT

Motley

750cc
Motley……D9 is looking for a top triple, I believe I have a couple prs of aftermarket brackets. I will take pics of brackets tonight….if you want a pr you send D9 the triple tree I send you the brackets….back to you later .
LMT

Lachlan, that's a generous offer. D9 is looking for stock Bonneville upper triples. The one I have is the TP USA machined from billet aftermarket upper triple.

I'd still be interested in buying your headlight brackets though.

strokerlmt

Hey gents….after an hour of rummaging thru boxes…ZERO upper trees and ZERO brackets…..apologies for the tease….
LMT

D9

Vendor
Motley,

How soon do you need?
I'm working on adjustable headlamp brackets, should see early production
sets in February, would be honored to see you wearing the first set... let
me know if interested, totally understand if otherwise.

Have always thought the factory Bonneville headlamp brackets were a graceful overall shape, if
a little large... had fun experimenting, they were the main inspiration.
33afcbb1-cb74-4538-977a-1987850da5fc.jpg

Stock20Bonnie20headlamp20bracket20skeleton201.jpg

Last edited:

Motley

750cc
Wow! Those look much nicer than what's currently on offer. I like 'em and I'm interested for sure.

I'm in no rush, the Thruxton has been put away for it's winter nap.

D9

Vendor
Appreciate the feedback :D
Motley, dibs on the 1st set , LMT, 2nd set.
Let me know if preference for satin aluminum or black PC...
will update with pics once metal protos are done...