WTB: Carrozzeria rear wheel

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Looking for a 12 spoke, black Carrozzeria rear wheel (old design) for application on a Thruxton. Carrozzeria only makes a 10 spoke rear these days and I'd like my wheels to match.

Any leads that result in me finding a serviceable wheel will be hansomely rewarded with quality beer or single malt...

Thanks,

--Rich

beemerrich

Street Tracker
They still make a thruxton compatible front & rear wheel (as of my pricing request in August), but the wheels now have 10 spokes instead of the 12 spoke numbers previously supplied.

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Okay, looking at the V-track offerings, it appears that the new 10 spoke rear wheel looks OK with the older 12 spoker up front...so are there any stray, black rear wheels out there looking for a home? Either 10 or 12 spokes are fine...

Thanks,

--Rich

strokerlmt

Okay, looking at the V-track offerings, it appears that the new 10 spoke rear wheel looks OK with the older 12 spoker up front...so are there any stray, black rear wheels out there looking for a home? Either 10 or 12 spokes are fine...

Thanks,

--Rich

Hey......if you can't find a rear rim I will purchase your front rim then you can purchase a matched set....let me know...
LMT

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Hey......if you can't find a rear rim I will purchase your front rim then you can purchase a matched set....let me know...
LMT

Lach,

The 12 spoke front wheel in question is an 18-incher...which appeals to me since it doesn't require reworking the fender mounts on my thruxton to get it to work. I'm not sure if that would be something you would want, though. It has essentially new rubber on it (<500 miles).

Anyway, I'm gonna look for a while more and see if anything materializes via the forums or ebay. A new rear from Carrozzeria runs slightly more than $1,400. The set costs $1,936...so I'm not in a rush to run out and buy new.

Cheers,

--Rich

strokerlmt

Lach,

The 12 spoke front wheel in question is an 18-incher...which appeals to me since it doesn't require reworking the fender mounts on my thruxton to get it to work. I'm not sure if that would be something you would want, though. It has essentially new rubber on it (<500 miles).

Anyway, I'm gonna look for a while more and see if anything materializes via the forums or ebay. A new rear from Carrozzeria runs slightly more than $1,400. The set costs $1,936...so I'm not in a rush to run out and buy new.

Cheers,

--Rich

Rich ....the fender mount is an easy fix. Take the stock fender mount off the stock fender. Bend the 4 tabs 180 degrees and the fender fits. I just painted mine and will take some pics if you want.
LMT

RumRunner

Street Tracker
Rich ....the fender mount is an easy fix. Take the stock fender mount off the stock fender. Bend the 4 tabs 180 degrees and the fender fits. I just painted mine and will take some pics if you want.
LMT

Lach,

I wouldn't mind seeing those pictures as I see a 17" front wheel on my bike at some point in her future.

Doug

beemerrich

Street Tracker
LMT

Lach,

Please do post a pic when you get an opportunity...I'm having trouble visualizing how the fender would mount.

Regards,

--Rich