Windshield Options for '17 T120

kdharri

moped
I throw out this call for T120 *windshields*, not flyscreens or pseudo fairings.
The primary issue seems to be the headlight bracket covering the upper forks where most outfits intend you place brackets.
Handlebar mounts are limited by the smallish handlebars, or at least small open area for brackets that can wrap around the twin clocks.

The only thing I've seen, that checks all my boxes so far, is the Parabellum Sport Touring shield that mounts at the headlight bolt & the top 2 holes of the handlebar clamp.

I invite other sources, before I dive into the Parabellum shield.....

Parabellum-Sport-Touring-Windshield-Triumph-Bonneville-T120-2016_m1.jpg

Parabellum-Sport-Touring-Windshield-Triumph-Bonneville-T120-2016_m4.jpg

kdharri

moped
Looks like they have a windshield for the air-cooled Scramblers, but that is the only application listed.
Sent email to their tech guys for clarification THANK YOU!

ray694

Scooter
Welcome.....
as a side note, I spoke to one of the engineers for MADSTAD about a windshield for my 2014 T100 since they did not have it on their website.
He said "Sure, we make one for your bike. we just don't have it up on our website". He proceeded to email me the information along with pics.

kdharri

moped
Swing and a miss!
MadStad's reply to my inquiry below:

Thank you for your inquiry,
Even though the Scrambler and the T-120 look similar they are not compatible with each other.
The bar clamps are at a different angle on the T120 and this is what won't allow our Scrambler system to work with the T120. Sorry we are not able to help you with this model bike.

Best regards,
Jerry Edwards
MadStad Engineering

ray694

Scooter
Sorry to hear that.....I would have almost bet that they would have made one for the T120...
Good luck with your search.....if I come across anything else, I will post it...

kdharri

moped
So, finally posting a pic of installed Parabellum windshield on my T120 Blk.
This is the 20" size.

Attachments

• photo10250.jpg
    photo10250.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 8

DesertRat

moped
I just ordered a Madstad for my new T100. I've had a Madstad on both of my prior Tiger800's and it was by far the best mod I made. It's quite adjustable so you can 'tune' out most of the issues common to other screens.