Wind screen

PhilipV

New 2018 Bonneville Speedmaster. Triumph doesn't offer a windshield or mounting hardware for this bike. Has anyone found a good one?

PhilipV

Hey Philip, I've heard Puig makes good windshields for our bikes. Mine is 2017 (Bonneville Bobber), and I was also researching this question for myself. Here is the one that should fit your 2018 (I was looking for the larger screens): https://www.motorcycleid.com/puig/up-and-down-windscreen-mpn-2193w.html

I will also attach a pic of that wind screen on the bike for you.

View attachment 203771

Thanks. Triumph actually does make one for the bike, part # A9700374. The dealer was unaware of it at first. I found an adjustable one from MadStad Engineering that I'm going to try. I'll post after I get in installed and tested.

PhilipV

Thanks. Triumph actually does make one, part #A9700379. The dealer was unaware of it at first. I found an adjustable at MadStad Engineering that looks good. I'll post after I get in on the bike and tested.

PhilipV

The MadStad windscreen is easy to instal and looks right. Built for the Speedmaster, so maybe better than a universal.

owenbrau

moped
I have an older model, but the Dart Flyscreen works well, looks good, and isn't expensive. I'm sure they have a model that fits the newer line.