Wanted: Main Wiring Harness for Carbed Thruxton

beemerrich

Street Tracker
My main wiring harness rubbed through and shorted out a bit ahead of the ignitor box...so it looks like a new main harness is the best solution. Please be gentle. Both the coil and ignitor box went south on me when the harness failed, so I'm already sitting on an inflatable donut.

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
Beemerrich, I may have what you need... from a 2007 Thruxton. Let me know.

Attachments

• wire harness-1.jpg
    wire harness-1.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 0
  • wire harness-2.jpg
    wire harness-2.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 0
  • wire harness-3.jpg
    wire harness-3.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 0
  • wire harness-4.jpg
    wire harness-4.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 0
  • oem-spark-plug-wires-coil.jpg
    oem-spark-plug-wires-coil.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 0
  • oem-regulator-rectifier-1.jpg
    oem-regulator-rectifier-1.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 0
  • procom-cdi-1.jpg
    procom-cdi-1.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 0

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Hi,

Yes, that appears to be similar to what I'm after. My '04 Thruxton has part number T2500363 on the main harness....online resources list T2500366 and T2501516 as the correct part number (depending on engine number). Odd that my bike's harness doesn't match the listed parts. All in all, this begs the question as to the differences in the harnesses from model to model. Probably wiring lengths to match bar heights, but need to figure that out. I can't see why any carbed T100 or Thruxton harness wouldn't work. Please give me some time to sort out the differences.

In the meantime, let me know how much you're looking to get out of the harness....also might be interested in the coil and in the ignitor. Thanks for offering up your spares to get me back on the road.

Regards,

--Rich