• six to seven

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • eight or more

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I know I've posted about my days in SoCal and my days here in the Mile Hi. I even did a stint in Vegas. So, there's three States I've lived in for at least six months.

That's just my adult wandering. I don't count kid wandering cuz I didn't have a choice in that.

Wondering what kind of wanderlust is out there among other bonnie riders.

Hey Kirk, don't forget us non-Americans! ;)

I've lived in 6 countries in my adult life. UK (my birthplace), Saudi, NZ, Austria, Belgium and now Thailand for the past 5 years.

Cheers,

Pikey.

cynr1023

TT Racer
I'm agreeing with Pikey, due to occupation I've been in various places for extended periods of time, Egypt(6mo), Haiti(5mo), Bosnia(1yr), Kuwait(4mo), Iraq(3.5yr), Germany(9yrs), Panama(1mo) and then because of where I was at I've visited a rediculous number of countries as well, Canada, Mexico, Spain, France, Italy, Austria, Isreal, Dominican Republic.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
My bad. I forgot about ex-pats and servicemen. But you get the general idea. I'm talking wanderlust and you know where it is you've called home, so vote on what you think is fair.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Feels like I have spent half my life on the move...all across the states when I was younger and 18 countries in six years. Needless to say, I am ready to head back home and start rooting in.

DandyDoug

750cc
Back in my working days I owned two houses in two different states at the same time and never spent a night in either one.
Spent so much time out of the USA , I am comfortable about anywhere. Well except for Poland, man I did not like that place.

mark66

TT Racer
If I don't count the 4 years I spend in the Air Force, lived in lots of states then, I've really only lived here in CT. I guess when I put my roots down they just don't budge.

KingBear

Hooligan
CA, LA, ID, UT, AZ, MD, NS, NB. Business travels have taken me to most of the United States, Europe, Asia, and Middle East. Mark Twain said travel is the best cure for bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and I believe he was correct.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
When I was OTR, I was at it long enough to hit all the lower 48 plus most of the Canadian provinces bordering the Sates. There are some areas of this country I'd love to hit again with my Bonnie. Too many to list and not nearly enough time to do it. Of course when you're in a Semi the really neat roads for a bike are the scariest for 40 tons of rolling death.

Nick Morey

Rocker
NY, VT, NH, CT, NJ, LA, HI, CO.

Colorado wins, for favorite state. So what the hell am I doin' here? Long story... :shrug:

Australia is about the same size as the US (without Alaska) but we only have seven states and you have about fifty, so I figure if we only lived in one, that's like living in seven of yours.:chin:

KingBear

Hooligan
Yeah, kinda. But seeing that more people live in Texas than all of Australia, just one of ours is like all of yours.