Ugliest bike of all time!

Kframe

Street Tracker
Not sure if this is the ugliest of all-time, but it ranks right up (or down?) there.

25190_0_1_2_vision%20street_Image%20credits%20-%20Victory.jpg

:gas:
-K

DandyDoug

750cc
Interesting about the Honda CX500, it is one of the most sought after models in the UK by the despatch riders in and around London.

I always thought the SilverWing model was pretty cool.

As for the Victory space ship, not to my taste. But people who own them sure are impressed with the machine. Lot's of bang for the buck there I am told.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Enjoyed the hell outta my CX500. Commuted in L.A. with the thing for about a year. That might be akin to Dispatch riding. It was not a looker, but did what I got it for really well.

AceT100

Rocker
Yes! The Victory Vision is truly bizarre.

I saw one parked up a few weeks ago...and wandered round it several times going....

:confused: :huh: :lol3: :d :chin: :lol: :wtf: :eeek: :loser: :poke: :screwy:

Yup...we have a winner....

Or that new Ducati 848 Streetfighter thing........

2012-Ducati-Streetfighter-848.jpg

KingBear

Hooligan
I reserved judgement on the Vision until I gave it time to grow on me, and I guess it did to the point that I don't think it's ugly, it's kinda cool in an off-beat way. In fact I've seen people fuck up their Triumphs to be a lot uglier than any of the bikes mentioned here. That's the biggest tragedy, not a bike that was ugly to begin with but a perfectly good bike ruined by the owner.

FoothillRyder

Two Stroke
Yes! The Victory Vision is truly bizarre.

I thought so too, until I saw one up close and personal a month ago. If I were in the market for a big V-twin touring bike, I might just take one for a ride. The owner of the one I was looking at (in a parking lot) had nothing but good things to say about it, and it looked really cool up close. Another one of those 'pictures don't do it justice' things maybe.

All the new bike designs that look like a mad alien bug from outer space. No smilie to appropriately express how they look.