Triumph Speedmaster For Sale/Trade

Calkins

Scooter
I have a titled 2005 Triumph Speedmaster frame, a 2005 Triumph Speedmaster engine, and a fuel tank. I was trying to piece together a modern Triumph drag bike. I decided that I did not want that, and started to part it out. The hubs, forks, triple clamps, and rear fender have already been sold.

I can ship this to the lower 48 via truck freight. $1000 or make an offer. I will take PayPal or cash in person. I would also trade for vintage Triumph parts or trade the Speedmaster frame for a titled modern Bonneville/Scrambler/Thruxton frame. If you have something else, let me know, and I may trade.

20160312_170407_zpsdulzn0ds.jpeg

20160118_223937_zpsqdor56rv.jpg

This is how far I had gotten before I started parting out this project;

20151015_124508_zpshvvx6ic6.jpg

Last edited:
2005 Speedmaster

Wondering if you still have the 2005 Speedmaster and does the engine run ?
If so I'm interested in making you an offer.
Thanks Victor

Calkins

Scooter
The titled frame, engine, fuel tank, and a big box of "stuff" is what I have. The last photo is how far I got before parting it back out. I bought the engine from a dealership that removed it from a customer bike. The starter idler gear boss is broken, which is a common problem for pre-2006 engines. If you know someone that can TIG aluminum, it is an easy fix. I just have to many projects, and need to sell a few things. I would be happy to keep the engine and sell everything else. I do not want to sell just the engine.

Calkins

Scooter
This stuff is still available. I would consider a partial trade for a wrecked modern Bonneville.

Calkins

Scooter
I still have the frame, engine, and a box of extras that need a new home.

$300 for the frame.
$500 for the engine.
$800 for everything.