TORS on an EFI Scrambler

chuckster

Scooter
Has anyone put tors on an EFI scrambler without going back to dealer to remap? If so how did it go went to the Triumph parts link on triumph.com and typed in the tors part # to see if I could get detailed instructions but no luck.

I have both the TORs and the map................I have used Tune ECU..........I wonder if it would be possible to zip the map and email it?

Rob

LoVel

Two Stroke
I put my TORS on and rode the bike several hundred miles before getting the remap. Bike didn't seem to care a whole lot but since my initial service including the tune was $70.00 bucks I was good with that.

...I've been running TORS on my 09 with no remap since forever. Slight popping on decel, but not enough to make me want to drop monies on remap correction.
Started out with a baffelectomy but since found the TORS, and love them.

Hope any of this dithering helps.

I retrofitted mine with TORs and ran it for a few days without the TORs tune (i.e. TORs with the tune for stock factory exhaust). Like this the TOR mufflers did way more popping on overrun than there had been with stock mufflers (they had done a little popping on overrun, but not so much).
After getting the TORs tune into the ECU the popping on overrun became less than original stock mufflers had done - it pretty much disappeared. Lovely sound on overrun too, to my ears.

This was 2008 so was 20193 stock tune vs 20194 TORs tune at the time I think.
But has been updated at service since.

Cheers,
BB