tattoos!

Skeeter

Rocker
let see some of your tattoos guys, lets see some from other countrys as well. i know some of you have some sweet ink.

post em!

Mahart

Two Stroke
Is this a fetish of your's or are you looking for inspiration? I'm a little creeped by the request.

Skeeter

Rocker
nahh i started the punk thread by accident and it been gettin some replys and thought im sure theres a few guys inked up on here, ive got quite a few so i wanted to see everyones. just like other guys that ask to see peoples garages on here, just something to start a topic

Insterereo

Two Stroke
2600793104_2b5fb65948.jpg

neuroboy

750cc
one of these on each side

sparrow-tattoo-2.jpg

and this on my left arm

indian3.jpg

next up is prob gonna be this alphonse mucha work on my right arm (half sleeve-ish). . .

mucha_dance.jpg

Last edited:

Skeeter

Rocker
i have some inkage but this is one of my 2 "fun" tattoos. dali 'stache on my finger and on the other index i have a tear drop
newyear.jpg

and my latest one, "time flies"
watch.jpg

AceT100

Rocker
Crappy pic of my Johnny Bravo
JohnnyB.jpg

And a slightly better one of my memorial I just got done for my dad, Woody was his fave cartoon, and The Quiet Man was one of his fave John Wayne movies

3550967580_422692bf0a.jpg

Skeeter

Rocker
ahahah i forgot about those little guys on the tootsie roll pops wrappers. wasnt if you found him on the wrapper and collected a few you got something?

neuroboy

750cc
ahahah i forgot about those little guys on the tootsie roll pops wrappers. wasnt if you found him on the wrapper and collected a few you got something?

when i was growing up i always thought if you got the indian shooting a star it was good luck. . . always carried one with me. now i just wish i had gotten it bigger.

and it's funny, about 1 in 10 point and say oh my god! tootsie roll pops. . . everyone else kinda doesn't know what to make of it.

Craigore

TT Racer
this is probably incriminating but I don't care! a little scabby (still healing), just red and black shading at the moment but more to come. my skin is as pale as a ghost is white. the horror!
-1.jpg

damianw

moped
Triumph tat

Here's mine.
Combines probably the best manufauturer and possibly Fleetwood Mac's best song.

Attachments

• Tattoo.jpg
    Tattoo.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: