Tail light kit produced by Canyon Racer

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
Just to share this picture of my newly attached tail light kit produced by Canyon Racer, in combination with Lucas-stye signal lights, on my Bonneville.
20160508a_edit.jpg

Motley

750cc
To be honest Roadmanbo-san, it looks bad with those exposed fasteners and the signal light stems don't fit the mount. You're bike typically looks so good, but this doesn't do it justice.

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
Dear Motley-san,
Yes, indeed I agree with you on your point of those exposed bolt heads, since this rear set intends for its use with the original signal lights in which those bolt heads are covered by rubber parts. On the other hand, I like those Lucas-style signal lights instead of the original ones. I guess that something should be given up to get something.

Thank you very much for your honest thoughts!

Motley

750cc
As long as you're happy with it, that's the most important thing!

I've always admired your bike, and the care you obviously invest in it.

Perhaps you could use shorter screws and acorn (cap or domed) nuts instead of plain hex nuts. That would tidy it up.

Last edited:

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
Dear Motley-san,
Thank you for your suggestion! I have just started to think about any possible ways to improve the looks, perhaps using the caps to replace the original rubber parts as you suggested. I will let you know if I could come up with any solution.

Thank you again!