still pretty after all these years

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I still get a charge out of looking at my Bonnie when I'm in the garage heading out. I pat the seat every once in a while. I've had it for 8 years now and I still get a charge out of it.:rock:

TriumphLance

Scooter
I know what you're saying...I was sitting outside at a coffee shop, and looked at my bike and said..."you look mighty fine"...to myself. Good thing too, since there were others around.:D

Motley

750cc
Every now and then, I'll take the cover off the Thruxton and wheel it out of the garage, just to admire it for five minutes or so. Damn, but these are good lookin' bikes.

whyme

TT Racer
I do that with my wife too...little different though...bed...sheets..you get the Idea...five minutes might be a little long for me.

D9

Vendor
+1 I'll put my T100 in my living room one of these days so I don't even have to
go out in the garage :motorbike2:

Some of my buddies will kid me about not leaving well enough alone and constantly feeling like I have to 'fix' something on the bike or clean the bike. When in reality, it's just me having some alone time in the garage enjoying the bike and listening to some tunes while watching the rain fall outside. I do enjoy my time in the garage.