Snow and the mad man

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Well, a nice storm has hit the Mile Hi. I've had three friends who were in better shape than me keel over with heart attacks over the past two Winters. One died. So being concerned about my ticker giving out I don't shovel snow. But for some reason this Winter nobody had showed up at my door asking to shovel my walks..... until today.

So when I saw a guy with his shovel slung over his shoulder walking up the street, I started waving to get his attention then jumped up and banged on the window to make sure if he didn't see me he'd hear me. Got the walks done and I'm sure he'll get another few bucks from me tomorrow as the storm is still brewing.

strokerlmt

I remember growing up in Montreal Canada and having to help my Dad shovel the drive way. We would get all the way to the street where the huge drift created by the snow plow blocked us from the street. My Dad would take my mothers 56 Chevey Belair and speed down the 75 foot drive and blast through the drift. Fun shit for a kid.
LMT

Kirkus51

Hooligan
When I was a kid we lived in a house that had a driveway that ran about 90 feet to the back of the house then expanded to hold 2 cars. For some reason the Winters back then were more severe 4 or five big storms a year. Us boys had to help Dad clear that driveway and it was a real chore.

And..... I can't recall ever having a snow day back then.

Motley

750cc
I remember growing up in Montreal Canada and having to help my Dad shovel the drive way. We would get all the way to the street where the huge drift created by the snow plow blocked us from the street. My Dad would take my mothers 56 Chevey Belair and speed down the 75 foot drive and blast through the drift. Fun shit for a kid.
LMT

Just can't do that these days , can ya? The airbags would deploy, the crumple-zones would...crumple, and the car would be a write-off.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
As a lifetime Bronco fan I'll be rooting hard for the Broncos. I hope Peyton has enough in the tank for one more stellar game.

Mark

750cc
0.jpg

whyme

TT Racer
horrible game to watch....but one thing good..I confirmed why I dislike Cam. Really needs to grow-up. I guess his Momma didn't teach him too well.

Peyton is the epitome of sportsmanship and class. This new generation with their selfies and look at me I'm the best attitude is nauseating and a drag on cililzation as we know it.
Did you catch the name of Cam's new baby?? Chosen? WTF is wrong with that guy?

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Being a Bronco fan I'm of course prejudiced but....... Broncos leading 16 to 10 with under five minutes left and the Panthers have the ball? That's pretty exciting IMHO.

Clyde12

Scooter
The Denver defense played a monster game. Kudos to them. Also, I think the pressure of the big game had Cam peeing down his leg. Not all fun and dabbing when the championship is on the line and you gotta step up, is it Cam? And not diving on his own fumble!!?? Inexcusable.... way to lead, big guy.

strokerlmt

Ditto on everything. As soon as the Bronco DF had Cam on his heels he never recovered. Immature whimp and a very poor looser. Not much class.
LMT