Sharer Cycle Center?

Beaman

Two Stroke
Anybody know anything about the status of Sharer Cycle Center in WI? I am bit worried as they only seemed to have used bikes when I went there last month for servicing. I've bought two bikes there and really like working with them!

Beaman

Two Stroke
You could stop by and ask, couldn't you? :wazzup:

I did, but they didn't offer much about it - they said that having bikes in stock and having to pay interest and insurance was killing them. I felt like any more questions would've been invasive.

Beaman

Two Stroke
Just got word that this Dealer is done with Triumph. I am totally bummed. Team Triumph in Janesville is great, but will be a drive.

KingBear

Hooligan
Triumph is somewhat of a boutique brand. Not all dealers can make it work. My dream dealership would feature Triumph, BMW, Ducati, and Vespa, the top Euro brands. It would be along a busy pedestrian shopping street, not a boulevard loaded with motor traffic, and have a cafe in front to attract people who would otherwise never enter a motorcycle shop.

Beaman

Two Stroke
Sharer was selling Triumphs when they were coming from Meriden. And they say the Recession is over.

fender

Street Tracker
Just got word that this Dealer is done with Triumph. I am totally bummed. Team Triumph in Janesville is great, but will be a drive.

They are a great dealer to work with and there are some great roads to ride to get there. Fortunatelyour bikes don't need to visit the dealer often.