Shadow Air Pro Mesh jacket from Competition Accessories (compacc.com

whyme

TT Racer
Been looking around for a mesh jacket now that summer is here and I only ride AGATT. Found the shadow Air Pro Mesh jacket. Consulted the sizing chart, I wear a 48 coat so XL should fit. Coat comes in..nice quality really like it but it's way small. I have to pay $12 to ship it back and a service fee of $6 for a return. Order a 2XL, get in in and it's still too small....WTF!! every coat I own is an XL!!! Call up and no Silver in 3XL so I have to return it and get charged a 10% restocking fee and pay for shipping. I complained and they agree to sending me a pre paid shipping label.

So the moral of this story....if you like this coat order it BIGGER!!! Seems like a nice coat for the money. It just cost me $31 to try on 2 coats. Not too happy...I think I'll take my business elsewhere.

Guess I should have did a better search.....Somebody described my same scenario on another site...I upgrade my conclusion to DON'T BUY IT!!

Attachments

• 38830_14.jpg
    38830_14.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

whyme

TT Racer
hey...thanks for the offer!! It's already on the way back to them. Just want to make sure nobody else pays $31 to find out the sizing is wacked out on these coats. Somebody on another site mentioned that they were made by Fieldsheer who also has sizing problems with their coats according to them. Unless you can go to the store and try it on, buyer beware.

whyme

TT Racer
So Comp Acc gave me a credit for $31 at the store and I am only stuck with the 10% restocking fee. Not too bad...nice customer service, but I hope they make others aware of the sizing issues.

FoothillRyder

Two Stroke
Hmmm...

I wear a 44 jacket, and XL fits me perfectly. I would expect XL to be small if you wear a 48. Just my $.02.

whyme

TT Racer
here is the sizing chart from the website....you'd would be a medium of large according to their chart

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-07-08 at 10.34.28 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-07-08 at 10.34.28 AM.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 0

whyme

TT Racer
yeah...i hope the fix that for others. They did give me a store credit so I can't be too pissed about it though