Rear Disc and Bolt Verification

I am hoping someone can help me with some part identification / dimensions. I purchased what I was hoping to be an aftermarket rear disc and bolts for what was described as 2013 T100. I bought these from two different sellers and from the fit of the bolts to the disc I am gathering that someone was wrong. The head diameter is a little loose but doesn't seem to bad given that it has shoulders, however those shoulders are the issue not being having an OD matching the ID of the disc mount. The OD is significantly smaller which would cause a very loose fit all around. I need to figure out which part I have is correct and really have no way to verify without throwing money I don't at new parts. I am hoping someone might have a disc and bolts of of their verified bike that could verify some measurements to help me get the correct parts.

The bolts I have are:
20.84mm - overall length
7.9mm - thread diameter
16.65mm - thread length
1.64mm - shoulder length
16mm - head diameter
9.9mm - shoulder diameter

The disc:
10.48mm - bolt hole ID
17.3mm - bolt recess ID
6.5mm - disc thickness
1.14mm - head recess

Thank you

Last edited:

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
Well, you could use an online parts locator to find out the correct bolts: http://www.worldoftriumph.com/triump...lock_03=610820
I assume that a 2013 T100 is EFI with spoked wheels.
Sounds like the aftermarket disc does not meet the same spec's as the OEM disc.

Attachments

• Triumph-Bonneville-EFI-upto-380776-rear-brake.png
    Triumph-Bonneville-EFI-upto-380776-rear-brake.png
    350.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I would guess the same however I have no way to verify the bolts are the correct part either since they were used and listed on ebay. Buying a new factory bolt is the cheapest way to go I suppose. Does anyone know of a moderately priced aftermarket rotor that definitely meets the OEM specs?
Thank you.