Raask Pipes

Kappy

Two Stroke
I have ordered for my T100 the 2" front pipes Raask in Sweden and they should be here by next week. So far I can only speak very positive about the whole experience with the guys up there in the North.

Now I just cannot wait to hold them in my hands and start installing those big chrome - plated pipes:motorbike2:
!!!

Kappy

mark66

TT Racer
Looking forward to a pic of them if you can. I've been thinking of trying to get a set for a long time. Did you order by email or phone?
Thanks
Mark

Kappy

Two Stroke
I "talked" via email with guys at Raask, got instruction how to pay, 3 days later received the email with tracking details of the parcel. I should have the parts by next week considering customs clearance etc. For sure I will upload a pici with my latest purchases ( depending when I find time to install them ) -:)

Kappy

I "talked" via email with guys at Raask, got instruction how to pay, 3 days later received the email with tracking details of the parcel. I should have the parts by next week considering customs clearance etc. For sure I will upload a pici with my latest purchases ( depending when I find time to install them ) -:)

Kappy

How much did they cost with shipping? Thanks.

mark66

TT Racer

Kappy

Thanks Kap, sounds like a pretty easy buying experience given the fact that your not just down the road.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
Kappy, How about putting a sound clip of em in with the pictures when ya post. It would be cool to hear them pipes singing too!

Kappy

Two Stroke
They are rather quite expensive bit I had to have them - Euro 375,-
I was looking at pictures of the pipes installed at Bonnies and they just look great !!

Kappy

strokerlmt

This is probably a really dummmm ass question. But I have a pair or RAASK 2 inch headers in the garage. I thought they were twin wall to stop the blue effect but these seem to be single wall when you stick your finger down the hole. (wait for it, wait for it...here come the comments).
LMT

Kappy

Two Stroke
Well I understood the same - the pipes should arrive soon so I can check them out.

Do not keep the pipes just in the garage - install them !

Kappy

Savantjk

Street Tracker
This is probably a really dummmm ass question. But I have a pair or RAASK 2 inch headers in the garage. I thought they were twin wall to stop the blue effect but these seem to be single wall when you stick your finger down the hole. (wait for it, wait for it...here come the comments).
LMT

Yeaaaa they do!

They are twin wall and I have had them on my T100 for a while now. No bluing, browning, or gold crap. They look as good as they did when they were installed. I mated them up with Norman Hyde Togas and they look and sound great. The best money that I have spent on my Bonniville so far.

Attachments

• Motovator.jpg
    Motovator.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0

wobblygong

Street Tracker
They are twin wall and I have had them on my T100 for a while now. No bluing, browning, or gold crap. They look as good as they did when they were installed. I mated them up with Norman Hyde Togas and they look and sound great. The best money that I have spent on my Bonniville so far.

Oh Yeah!!!
How do I get a pair of them? (RAASK headers that is. I know how to acquire Norman Hyde Togas)

Do the Raask headers match up to the 790cc '02 Bonneville T100 exhaust manifold?

wobblygong

Street Tracker
LMT

Lach,
What are your plans for the Raask headers you have in the garage?

On the raask website there appears to be two variations on the 2" headers. One for standard mufflers (silencers) and one for the upswept reverse cone muffler. Am I reading this correctly?

Rod

Update. My Raask headers have been on my 03 for a long time now. Zero bluing and they still look new. Worth every penny that I paid for them.

Attachments

• Raask Headers 002.jpg
    Raask Headers 002.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Raask Headers 003.jpg
    Raask Headers 003.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Raask Headers 004.jpg
    Raask Headers 004.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0

Roger

Street Tracker
Cool, I have the same bike and year. I like those pipes but I will stick with my blue and somewhat brownish factory pipes. I do want a set of those Norman Hydes though.

craigc1947

Scooter
The way I understand it is the stock headers are 1 1/2 inch dia. (carbed) which the 2 inch dia. head pipe fit over. I have no idea if the mufflers fit onto the 2 inch section or the 1 1/2 section. I'd like to know though. Are you thinking of selling these with mufflers?
Craig
Sebastopol, Ca.

LMT

The way I understand it is the stock headers are 1 1/2 inch dia. (carbed) which the 2 inch dia. head pipe fit over. I have no idea if the mufflers fit onto the 2 inch section or the 1 1/2 section. I'd like to know though. Are you thinking of selling these with mufflers?
Craig
Sebastopol, Ca.

The Raask headers are 1&1/2 where they meet the engine head and the mufflers. The rest of the header is 2" and that section is double walled. You can't see the 1&1/2 section at the mufflers because the muffler slides over that section. The 1&1/2 section where it inserts into the head can be seen though. Although you can see it, that section only has a slightly gold tone on it after four years.