Owners Gallery

D9

Vendor
Some pics of customer's bikes - I've been meaning to do this for some time and finally did it - thanks to all.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z276/D9davidnyne/Owners Gallery I/

While there are some detail pics included, the emphasis in this collection of pics is on the bikes in their entirety. If I built something for you and you don't see yours, please email pics to [email protected], I would be delighted to post 'em up. Anyone desiring any information or description changed, updated, or would prefer an image not be used in the gallery, please let me know. Gallery will update as new pics roll in...

Thanks again!

Last edited:

strokerlmt

Seth.......great job......man there are a lot of tremendous looking Bonnevilles and Thruxtons out there......
Thx for the photos......
LMT

Flaco

750cc
Wow! Nice job Seth!
I believe that any D9 bracket installed is the best eye candy (as well as functional) mods a person can do!
Man, there are sure are a lot of great looking bikes and the photo's of them are perfect in every way...
The only caveat is that John W's bikes (as well as other dreserving rides) are in the same slide show as mine...
Kind of makes me feel like the redheaded step child...:(
John (and others) builds are my favorites!
Makes me, well, jealous even though I love my ride...:worthy:
Great job to all the owners...
A picture is worth a thousand words...
That's where I get a lot of my ideas...
Thanks again for posting...
Allin...

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Oh. Wow.

What a freakin' GORGEOUS collection of bikes!!! I'm honored, Seth, to be in that crowd. Thanks. :)

D9

Vendor
Appreciate the comments...

Several years and many, many projects later... the slideshow pics do a good job of explaining why I remain very much inspired by the creativity, vision, and passionate enthusiasm of the individual owners of these incomparable machines.

Long may you run. :D

sportyone

Street Tracker
Appreciate the comments...

Several years and many, many projects later... the slideshow pics do a good job of explaining why I remain very much inspired by the creativity, vision, and passionate enthusiasm of the individual owners of these incomparable machines.

Long may you run. :D

Still reckon mate, what you did for me takes a bit of beating IMHO

some of your best work & is always admired by all !

so glad to have had you spend time on my custom panel .

all good, but the washer under the can has split somewhat, must look at trying to fix it somehow ? my bike doesn't spend time in bad weather either, still sleeps in my lounge room :D

I just installed mine. I just can't get over how cool it looks from the saddle. Thanks Seth. I'm totally diggin' it.

P4140058.jpg

P4140059.jpg

P4140061.jpg

Last edited:

coopv2

Street Tracker
WOW SETH, great to see a fellow craftsman's handy work, had to go thru the lot a couple of times to make sure I did not miss anything. My fav was the MANCHA thruxton dash, that rocks. Great work. thanks for sharing your images Seth.
it would be good to sit down and share a beer with you some day, swap stories and laughs.
coop.

D9

Vendor
coop... I'd be honored... if I ever visit Australia there's some people I'd like to meet... right now your shop would be my first stop! Only thing is, might never want to leave... the Gold Coast looks awfully good in pics!

Re the Mancha dash... not my design, the owner provided a compelling concept... and I built the dash.
Took awhile... was an enjoyable collaboration...

Original paper mock up by owner:
Paper_mock_up_Mancha_II.jpg

Early vector draft
mancha_II_spec_1_1.jpg

3D study #2
mancha_II_render.jpeg

Finished dash
ManchaIIgray_top2.jpg

Kind of funny... but IMO much of the interesting stuff is going on underneath the dash... out of sight.

Last edited:

Texas94fs

Hooligan
coop... I'd be honored... if I ever visit Australia there's some people I'd like to meet... right now your shop would be my first stop! Only thing is, might never want to leave... the Gold Coast looks awfully good in pics!

Indeed!

Stuff looks great man, one of these days I'll be ringing your phone for something!

coopv2

Street Tracker
The Door is always open to my NBR friends.(shit, now I am going to get a hundred messages to pick people up at the airport :australia:):)

Indeed!
Stuff looks great man, one of these days I'll be ringing your phone for something!
The only thing holding me back is, Time, Money, and Im lazy. But I will have a go at most things, when bribed with beer or Bourbon