Ouch! Lessons on how not to lube a chain (don't look if you're squeamish)

rodburner

Rocker
personally,I'd spend the first few minutes of my induction to the dumb fuck hall of fame,heading for the hospital,not using my nose to touch screen the camera icon on my phone. But hey,that's just me.:stupid3:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I don't know which is worse...the dumb ass cleaning the chain how he did or the dumb ass posting up about it with pictures to further prove how much of a dumb ass he is!!...Classic!!

koifarm

Hooligan
Ouch !!! Why anyone would lube a chain that way.......I'll never understand....they're gonna call him "Stubby" from now on, on the other hand he's never gonna have to clip his fingernails again....(always look at the good side of things).....

T-boy

Rocker
Some lessons learned are more painful than others. I've done some pretty dumb things in my lifetime, but even I'm not that stupid.

strokerlmt

Saw that first time around. Yes we all screw up and hopefully don't have the issues he has. Kudos for him for posting that shit 2 yrs ago and hopefully someone saved a digit or two.
LMT

Lone Trumpet

Street Tracker
I've seen fingers get cut off first hand... not a pretty sight. Thankfully none were my own. One second of carelessness was all it took. Definitely a lesson learned the hard way.

I've got a funny story though. In first grade our class would have "show and tell" every so often. One kid in our class brought three of his dad's fingers in a jar of formaldehyde.

BonnieLass

Uncensored
three fingers in a jar...

eeww.

but, yes, I agree... everybody fucks up. The fact that this guy posted this lesson learned, knowing the shit he'd get from bikers, tells me he's probably a hell of a guy. I hope a lot of people think twice before putting anything soft near any moving parts.

In high school I bought my graphics arts teacher a tie tack because it scared me to see him with his tie dangling near the offset presses (which have a revolving drum that would happily grab a tie and suck him in till his face got steam-rollered)

neuroboy

750cc
i'm sure i've heard the story before, but does someone want to give a synopsis so i don't have to look?

edit: forget it. . . i looked.

Last edited:

phil

Street Tracker
Ouch !!! Why anyone would lube a chain that way.......I'll never understand....they're gonna call him "Stubby" from now on, on the other hand he's never gonna have to clip his fingernails again....(always look at the good side of things).....

yeah, that a good way to keep your finger nail short,,,OMG...