Official Thruxton Picture Thread

beemerrich

Street Tracker
You could cut them neatly and find some slugs to allow refitting. Weld the slugs in the cut off bits, drill a hole through the frame into the slugs and get a couple latch pins, or tap the holes and use a set screw to hold them in place.

All stock seats will then still fit when you want a full saddle, but the rails go away for street tracker mode. Easier typed than done I'm sure... :)

Cheers,

--Rich

Mar-Vel

moped
On going labor of love ....

IMG_0770.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After getting the bike backed into by a panel truck at work. I made many modifications and upgrades.
gnsNBKzl.jpg

Skinny, Looks like you did what I was considering doing for my tail light / turn signal set up. Though with my new mini LEDs, It's not so much at the forefront of changes needing to be done.

Yours does look good though. Looking forward to seeing this beast.

[URL=http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i210/jackstraw122569/Odds%20and%20Ends/943FC34E-0EBC-4324-AF11-D405AB1718FE_zpstskace7r.mp4] [/URL]

D9

Vendor
Congrats man!!! :motorbike2: :motorbike2: :motorbike2:
That new Thruxton is kick-ass gorgeous...!
Cannot wait to hear some ride reports from you...

Last edited:

innominate

Street Tracker
It's killing me that I can't ride her. Other than riding the long way home I've only taken off the reflectors and checked to make sure everything is bolted down.

If I miss a work text or call I would be proper fucked so can't chance being out on a bike unfortunately.

AandJCycles

Vendor
Very nice, i dig that headlight, how much brighter than stock is it?

Texas94fs - headlight is much brighter than the factory headlight. One of the better upgrades. This particular one is from motodemic. Comes ready to install with new trim ring installed, true plug n play.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Texas94fs - headlight is much brighter than the factory headlight. One of the better upgrades. This particular one is from motodemic. Comes ready to install with new trim ring installed, true plug n play.

Just what I need, more things to spend money on.

However, my headlight has been rattling in the trim ring for over a year inside the trim ring. New bolts with rubber washers, checking and rechecking all the tabs, re bending them to hold it tighter. Nothing, NOTHING has worked. Rekcon this might be the best way to go. . . plus, anything to be brighter, and reckon ill be riding a lot in the dark in the winter up here.