Official Thruxton Picture Thread

Looking good Skeeter. NBR should really have a meetup some time. This group is pretty rad and I think we could all use more excuses to ride our Triumphs?

Mr.Noisy

Scooter
Finshed for now

BC Preds now on. Might be done for a while.

Attachments

• IMG_1359.jpg
    IMG_1359.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
  • thr bc1.jpg
    thr bc1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0

denoose

moped
New Thruxton with 60 miles on the clock

Keeping the revs down is killing me...Predators, SAI removed, air box-ectomy

denoose

Attachments

• Thruxton Feb 2.jpg
    Thruxton Feb 2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1

ratlab

Scooter
nothing cosmetic yet-working on suspension, brakes and motor.pretech 6-pot front caliper-ebc racing rotor-rear brake relocator-airbox removal-pods-813 cams-arrow 2-1-power commander v with custom dyno map-gazi piggybacks-racetech emulators and springs-fork brace-steering dampener-all balls steering head and swing arm bearings-pazzo levers,bc shock,axle, fork and peg sliders. and the always awesome pirelli sport demons.it's getting there-maybe 4.25" rear rim,jmc swingarm and traxxion cartridges,but might be overkill.would like to lighten it and get some flex out of the frame and swingarm,but pretty happy with it right now.

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

ThruxNJ

Two Stroke
Just got the tail section back from paint. They matched it perfectly! next up is the checkered stripe decal. I failed at my first attempt so I must order another.

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

KingBear

Hooligan
Nice ass, NJ. I mean, you know ... not YOUR ass, but the bike ... not that you might not have a nice ass too ...

Anyway, it looks great. Are you leaving the front fender black? Matching blue sure would look nice.

ThruxNJ

Two Stroke
Nice ass, NJ. I mean, you know ... not YOUR ass, but the bike ... not that you might not have a nice ass too ...

Anyway, it looks great. Are you leaving the front fender black? Matching blue sure would look nice.

Thanks!

The front fender will stay black for now. I am waiting for British Customs to bring back those number plate side covers they discontinued a while back.

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Love the street tracker arse end, but I see a couple frame rails that need 'sawzall therapy'!! You know you're not going back... ;)

Cheers,

--Rich

ThruxNJ

Two Stroke
Love the street tracker arse end, but I see a couple frame rails that need 'sawzall therapy'!! You know you're not going back... ;)

Cheers,

--Rich

Rich,

I have been wrestling with that decision since the install. I've kept all the parts to bring her back to her former cafe racer glory but those frame rails are really starting to bug me.

beemerrich

Street Tracker
I know what you're grappling with. I've kept my stock front end & wheels for my thruxton for the same reason...or if I get a wild hair and want a thruxton cup bike. Probably going to off them at some point since I doubt I'll go back to stock. Ever.

Cheers,

--Rich