Official "Bonneville Seat" thread

I found(on eBay) what looks like a decent deal on a Corbin gunfighter to replace my stock seat. Can't wait to try it out next week.

JimmyR

Street Tracker
Sorry guys - I stopped visiting this page for a while so didn't see your question about my seat. Yup, British Racer in Italy is where I got it. Obviously it's been on the bike for over a year now, and still looks brand new. I keep my bike in my studio when not riding, but still ride pretty much every second day. I guess the seat is plenty comfortable because I never notice it. I did notice the stock seat - it was too wide. I can ride for ages no problems at all for my backside. It's my hands which complain, because of arthritis I fear. But the seat is great. I still have the BC Slammer but it never gets used.

You'll find it here: http://www.britishracer.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=95&products_id=1656

snake89

moped
Ive got a Factory Triumph cafe seat used twice ill trade for a Scrambler seat in same condition.

Attachments

• photo10148.jpg
    photo10148.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 0

Ozpall

moped
Today I covered my stocker with some leather I got at Joan's fabric. We'll see if it last. If not I'll be in the market for a brown seat.
I didn't remove the stock cover, I just went over it. Not sure if that is the correct way of doing this.

Attachments

• photo10153.jpg
    photo10153.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5

rgbadmin

NBR Owner
Staff member
I'm very happy with my Triumph solo seat (Single Seat & Rack Kit - A9708097) first released on the Steve McQueen edition Scrambler.

Attachments

• solo-seat.jpg
    solo-seat.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 6

motoswami

My custom-ordered Corbin came last week. In addition to asking for 1" lower and 2" wider for the rider, I asked for the passenger section to be made 2" longer (shortening the rider portion by the same amount. I've got plenty of room; the pillion says she wouldn't mind another inch (of seat!).

The comfort factor is many multiples better.

Attachments

• IMG_4381.JPG
    IMG_4381.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 5
OEM Seat with gel pad and Luimoto seat cover.

7j1QJeUh.jpg

UvZs8xnh.jpg

dL0X2lZh.jpg

rRO6bHvh.jpg

gznfJxMh.jpg

94mhf9Oh.jpg