of bbq paint and tor sawing: not for the squeamish.

Fr. Joe 07T100

Street Tracker
Well . . . if what Bruce is saying is that Thor made a nice write-up of this over there and we bring that write-up over here to help answer future questions, then why Yes, it is a Good Thing"! Unless I have this all screwed up and am reading this wrong? Then I'm a temporary dipshit once again, but I'm use to that as well. :D

ah-so, I see grasshopper. Everything is beginning to make sense. Basically what you're saying is, is that I'm famous! It's about f'n time!

TeeBee

scooter
an active thread to this from Thor? I don't know any Thor! hmmm. bastards! I just deleted all my photobucket pics that were being used there and sent them a message telling them to cancel me.

That would be me. There is a thread there titled "Gutting exhaust". I decided that it would be fun to include a link to this here thread. Maybe some of the newbies there find this site through that link. Or just find some good information - which is what it is all about.

Greetings,
Thor

Fr. Joe 07T100

Street Tracker
That would be me. There is a thread there titled "Gutting exhaust". I decided that it would be fun to include a link to this here thread. Maybe some of the newbies there find this site through that link. Or just find some good information - which is what it is all about.

Greetings,
Thor

Absolutely Thor! I'm a little slow on the uptake and figured out late who you were and what was going on. thanks. I think the pics of what all is in the pipe spewed out on the floor is good for people thinking about doing it; so they'll know how much snot is in 'm. Ane the pics that bonnevillebilly posted of what was in his earlier model of Tors helps too.

Life in Norway sounds great, have been meaning to do Scandanavia one day (well not "do" in the sick and twisted way some others on here will no doubt, interpret that as) but in the old fashioned wholesome, "tour/visit" kinda way! Six hours in Helsinki on a layover to then Leningrad, just wasn't enough.

DavidC

Rocker
Life in Norway sounds great, have been meaning to do Scandanavia one day (well not "do" in the sick and twisted way some others on here will no doubt, interpret that as) but in the old fashioned wholesome, "tour/visit" kinda way! .

Now I'm curious, Father Joe, when you "do" Scandanavia, who's going to be on top?:eek: {you'll need an ocean of motion lotion I'll bet}.

UraniumC

Banned
Absolutely Thor! I'm a little slow on the uptake and figured out late who you were and what was going on. thanks. I think the pics of what all is in the pipe spewed out on the floor is good for people thinking about doing it; so they'll know how much snot is in 'm. Ane the pics that bonnevillebilly posted of what was in his earlier model of Tors helps too.

Life in Norway sounds great, have been meaning to do Scandanavia one day (well not "do" in the sick and twisted way some others on here will no doubt, interpret that as) but in the old fashioned wholesome, "tour/visit" kinda way! Six hours in Helsinki on a layover to then Leningrad, just wasn't enough.

Just had a co-worker come back from a vacation in Norway. He raves about it and had the stunning pictures to back it up.

Hedge

American Infidel

Greetings,
Thor
Ah thx for stepping to the plate Thor! How about posting that in the Archive section. :)
http://www.newbonnevilleriders.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Thor,somebody edited your post and killed your link.Then they put another link in there to an old post on ratsnest itself.

You know,killing a link is one thing,but adding in another link,and then making it appear that that is the link you originally installed,is sort of like......no,it's exactly like taking someones words,and twisting them around to mean something completely different.

Guess what the boneheads did,though.A couple of posts down I quoted your post,complete with link,and that link is still active,as of this writing.Of course,now that I have pointed it out,the lurkers will report back,and it will be killed as well.

Fr. Joe 07T100

Street Tracker

Greetings,
Thor

Thor, now that I've got it all figured out in my wee brain, I don't think you're one of the bastards! Not with a name like that anyway; dang, you're a Norse God! Odin rules and Thor was my favorite comic book superhero! Had the whole outfit, horned helmet, hammer and and all!

TeeBee

scooter
Yes, they changed the link and gave me an infraction. I have now deleted my post there.

Good to read all the kind words about Norway. It really is a scenic country. But, dang, everything is expensive (including bikes and gasoline).

Greetings,
Thor