NSFW Placeholder

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Bonnielass went on a photo shoot meetup at this abandonded factory in B'More - last time she came back with some cool shots. This time she rode her bike and texted me a while back that they have the bike up on the factory floor and are about to start shooting it/her. WooHoo!!!! Apparently one of the guys there shoots for Iron Horse. Fun!!

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Like I said "placeholder". Apparently she has to wait for the photogs to decide which pix they like and send them to her. From what she was saying, there are plenty that they liked. I guess I could kill this thread until the images show up. I was just a lil' excited, that's all.

rodburner

Rocker
Looking forward to the new pics,but still enjoy my "oldies" too.
purple_mesh.jpg

zmilin

Street Tracker
First off ... sorry for what! Thank you and the Lass for sharing with us all!!
Secondly... its been said before, she is lovely (read smoking hot!) and you are a lucky man (read - you bastard! - said out of pure green envy). :up:

.. sorry! But still nice shots!!

lauren-3.jpg

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Hey look the photog has finally started busting loose with the good stuff!!

:)

lauren-7.jpg

lauren-8.jpg

And I know, I know - lots of bugs on those mirrors. She needs to clean that bike!

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Yes, classy pics, very nice. But did they really have to go to Baltimore for the setting?

The main purpose for the shoot was the 19 yo models in the factory setting, 'Lass was shooting, too. The organizer had a studio attached, apparently, which is where these were done. I wasn't there, so I don't know the particulars (although I was disappointed not to see any cool bike-in-old-factory shots, because the shots of the factory are pretty darn great!