No Ozzi Riders Allowed Thread

Wobbly ..

Keep up the good fight bro ..

As for social and cultural prejudices against Aussie members? Really? I dont see that. No one here is being judgemental against them because they're from Australia or Australian born. If anything, that thread has allowed them to socialize with some exclusivity .. and it's coming across to the rest of the members here as rudeness.[/QUOTE]

Really dont think it is, or ever was intended that way when I posted it

Your views have changed over the years Dude, but this place is still great

Wobbly keep in touch mate. Always welcome at my place

LoVel

Two Stroke
Dang, I wander off for a few days and come back to find out I started a row. Some one nailed it earlier. This was 100% tounge in cheek. Some of the nicest people I know are from Australia.

I would start an all inclusive thread but no one would post on it.

Last edited:

Nick Morey

Rocker
Rest in peace wobblygong

Thought I'd stop by here to let anyone interested know that wobblygong's fight with cancer is over... rest in peace Rod, it was a pleasure & privilege to know you.

strokerlmt

RIP Rodney…..I had the privilege to meet Clare and Rod when they stayed at our house a few years ago on their trip to N. America. We emailed back and forth for years and shared wreck diving, bike riding and family stories. Rod was a classy gent who was at peace with his last ride and said he would look for me on the other side when we emailed a few days ago.
I enjoyed our friendship….
LMT

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Thought I'd stop by here to let anyone interested know that wobblygong's fight with cancer is over... rest in peace Rod, it was a pleasure & privilege to know you.

Thank you for letting us know . Sad day.

Rest in wobbly. It indeed was our pleasure and privilege. Ride on.

Flaco

750cc
Nick, My sincere condolences go out to you, your friend wobblygong, his family and friends… Kindest regards… Flaco...
A sad and tearfull good bye to a true friend…
Carry on...

tribear

Street Tracker
Gutted to hear this.
Gonna miss seeing WG's name and avatar around.
I hope it was a peaceful, comfortable passing and that
there is endless two wheeled tomfoolery for him on the other side.