New (to me )1995 Thunderbird

Sixty-6

Scooter
Just picked this up a few weeks ago. It had been sitting in someones garage for a couple of years. Very nice guy, just didn't have the time to ride anymore. Anyway I got it home cleaned out the gas tank, removed and cleaned the carbs,as well as changing all jets. Made some air box mods, changed out the spark plugs, and added a K&N filter.I gave it alot of hours of cleaning with metal and paint polish and here is where we stand now. These triples run like a mad bull.

Attachments

• DSCN2745.jpg
    DSCN2745.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Great looking bike! I wouldn't mind having one of the triple T-bird someday. Let me know if you grow tired of that organ badge and want to get rid of it :D

Let me know if you grow tired of that organ badge and want to get rid of it

Sure he wont give it you, but that tank actually looks better with eyebrow badge as it follows the pinstripe on mine and line of tank.

I know cuz swapped mine over.

Nice bike BTW

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Exactly!! I'm trying to be helpful! Get some eyebrows and jazz that gorgeous triple bird up and discard those hideous organ badges in the mail to me! I'm here to help :D

Sixty-6

Scooter
Exactly!! I'm trying to be helpful! Get some eyebrows and jazz that gorgeous triple bird up and discard those hideous organ badges in the mail to me! I'm here to help :D

I appreciate the help. And I will return the help. I will discard those badges as soon as you get rid of a couple of those old benjamins that are taking up way to much space in your wallet. Feel free to transfer them to my way and you may find those badges in your mail.
And thanks for the compliment.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I appreciate the help. And I will return the help. I will discard those badges as soon as you get rid of a couple of those old benjamins that are taking up way to much space in your wallet. Feel free to transfer them to my way and you may find those badges in your mail.
And thanks for the compliment.

Jeeeeeeeeeeez louise!!! Try to help someone out and they just want to drain your wallet dry!! :D

rndtaylor1

Scooter
I had a 97 tbird that I never should have got rid of. I got a little too pissed at the starter clutch issue, and sold it when I shouldn't have. Yours has an access port that allows you to repair it yourself without the gymnastics required to fix the 97 and up models.

You have a wonderful riding machine that will bring smiles to you for a long time.

It's a great bike.